Four D has a worldwide distributor base whom sell our natural rubber latex and synthetic products into the Medical, Exercise, Sheeting and Fashion industries. We also welcome enquiries direct from the end user of our products. We value each and every distributor and buyer relationship which we encounter, and we make a considerable effort to ensure our working relationships run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. This stems from our understanding that each customer and their requirements are unique.
Typically we cater for the following customer requests:
- Completely unbranded Four D products, which customers will then brand themselves
- Help and support with branding, packaging and presentation
- Four D to brand orders to individual specifications
- In house (Four D) branded
- Four D sister branded (only available in exercise bands; Tridex and Digiband)
As a private label company we are ideally structured to deal with all of the above requests. Our vast experience enables us to provide advice, support and cater to our clients’ requirements.
What we offer
- Multiple branding opportunities
- Dedicated customer service to assist with any enquiries
- A quick, easy and straight forward ordering process
- 100% customer satisfaction. Our satisfaction rating is exceptionally high. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, we will work with you to resolve any potential issues
Enquiry to Order
From enquiry through to order, the Four D customer journey is incredibly simple;
- Our range of products can be viewed via the Four D website, however we do accept enquiries for tailor made products that do not fall within the generic Four D specifications.
- We offer product samples so new orders can be made in complete confidence.
- Quotes can be requested either via the website, telephone, fax, email or post. Our dedicated Sales team are more than happy to assist.
- Once you have received your quotation orders can also be placed via website, telephone, fax, email or post.
- The Four D customer service team has extensive product knowledge and are on call to answer your enquiries, discuss requirements and address any questions or concerns.
- Once an order has been placed, the customer will receive an estimated delivery date.
- Delivery typically takes 1-5 working days from receipt of order, although special arrangements can sometimes be made as requested by the customer.